Monday, October 8, 2012

October 5!



  
So, you see, i am fond of creating photoshop graphics out of raw photos. Well, what I really do is typography. So I am really particular with the fonts I use. It really takes time to synchronize everything but after all, its amusing to know what the result is. Honestly, I often get surprise with what I am doing. 

At first, I suck. 
Then I do not know what is happening. 
Alas! 
Viola! 
Behold, for a masterpiece has been created.

That's how I do my work.

Haha. Anyways, which among the layouts is the best? :D

This photo was taken last October 5 at Coco Beach Resort in Glan, Saranggani Province. 
Yes. This is a once in a blue moon event to each and everyone of us. 
We rarely meet together - my big family. So as expected, there are a moment of silence for the awkward moment. But after a short time, who would've thought we can be as loud as that? Who would've thought that our subconsciousness can not forget the bond we have together ever since our worlds turn. We are never silent.

It was a very memorable event. It was the eldest daughter in the family's engagement. Yes. Ate Danrose is already engaged with Mr. Cliffton.
I could not imagine that that very day would come. An engagement. An intertwining of my cousin. She was a part of the family. 
We were just kids! We were doing silly stuffs back then and now look what have we become now.
My male cousins have already cute little children cuddling around.

Sigh. I just realized that time really passes by fast and that you do not know what really lies ahead. Of course it depends to the decisions you will be making. 
"It not what you say but what you do that defines you." Just remembered this quote from Batman begins.

We ate.
We played volleyball like professionals. HAHA. That was absolutely fun! We weren't able to do that for a very long time - we, like our parents children, just simply playing. 
We were laughing, we were competing.
We truly enjoyed the presence of each one.
We took a walk in the white sad beach.
Captured smiles.
We ate again.
Then we were able to see the beautiful sunset that day.
Night came and we decided to take a good dip the waters.
It was warm but never gentle. The hard waves made me hurt my body until now. :))
We lit lanterns that late night. It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. As I was watching it fly up high, reach it's limit, it once looked like a twinkling star in the sky. It was beautiful. After sometime, it started to fall down then with a zap - it disappeared before us.

Before that day bid goodnight to me, something surprising came up.
My cousin and I talked. 
It was unexpected. 
I mean, I never imagined that we could be able to talk like how we talked that night.
It was fun. It was really, super, absolutely lovely conversation.
She shared her life to me.
She is a member of YFC, a Christian Youth Movement. Everything started there.
The first time I saw her after hearing some depressing news about their family, I really saw and felt how confused she has become. She might be silent, passive and very sad in my eyes, but I praise God because it was also the time that she encountered Jesus.

PRAISE THE LORD FOREVER!
I really praise Him for what He has done. I remembered that it was a prayer of my heart.
GOD IS REALLY GOOD TO HEAR AND HEAL EVERY CHILD THAT IS BROKEN.
That is the goodness in our brokenness, we are vulnerable of His touch in us. We are able to acknowledge that emptiness that nothing can fill, except His love.
HE IS LOVE. HE IS LOVE. HE IS LOVE.
Thank You Jesus!
Thank You for making me understand that every prayer has its time to ripe for the best!
Thank You for making me understand how prayer, the Holy Spirit, Your divine intervention and patience can give the best result. Their combination has nothing to compare! Just as a formula can solve even mathematical or science problem.

GRATITUDE.
LOVE.
GRACE.
BROKENNESS.
FORGIVENESS.
TRUST.
SUBMISSION.
HOPE.
  
BECAUSE GOD ALLOWED YOU TO BE THERE, 
THERE'S NO WAY HE WON'T HELP YOU GET THROUGH IT. 
HE WILL DELIVER YOU.

WE'LL SURVIVE THE PAIN. 
WE ARE THE DARK HORSES.
- Switchfoot (Dark Horses)



No comments:

Post a Comment