Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm afraid of all the possibilities.

When I realize how big and grand my dream is, I... I just can't imagine it. Suddenly, I just felt fear. Suddenly, I realize it'll be a long thorough year. It's never gonna be another year but this is another year. I'm afraid of myself. But He is faithful. Yes, He is.

"Be strong and of good courage for the Lord is with you."

Whatever is in your heart, that is His plan for you, no matter how long, how hard, how difficult times maybe, He is faithful to say: It is finished. He will remain forever faithful, merciful and graceful. His love is totally indescribable. I just understood the feeling behind the lyrics:

O how He loves us.

Never back up to whatever you hear and what you see. God's plan for you is not to menially observe but wait for His working. It is going to be a difficult time, so prepare. This, something I've felt before.

You know what God said right? You know how He is so much true to His word?

Keep calm. Know that HE IS GOD.

Enjoy His leading. Enjoy His company and remember that inside you is where He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment