Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm not sad or bitter, nor bothered. I just wanna share a thought or two about a convo I had with a friend. You see, I don't feel anything about it like I care much about how it bothers them or what. But the thing is, is that my role in their lives? Was that how I mean to them? I mean, I wanna feel betrayed but thank goodness they're my friends. I wanna get angry but I can't; I can't because I am not. Yet it doesn't mean I'm in union with their thoughts. Maybe becaue I have already set my ground. Or maybe because I don't give a thing about what they feel. I'm not yet at the peak, yet I'm already in a point where I have already noticed it - that there's really something to say about that kind of situation. And one thing that generates in my mind? I hate to say this but really, Mars are sly foxes. Anyways, I don't hate them, I just don't like that part of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment