Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nangangamoy Toga na, Nangangamoy Aral ka na ba?

It's times like these when I feel paranoid what's going to happen tomorrow. Anyways, I've been living todays like asking tomorrow to be good to me. I'm really afraid, to be honest. I mean, I've been living my life, this life, because of my parents support. And just a while ago, while I was counting days in my head, I asked myself: What if my life tomorrows won't be as great as it would be? I'm afraid. Like for real. To step in outside my comfort zone, and see the world itself. Of course, My dreams are just waiting in wings you know and I understand that there's a plenty of waiting to happen. And it won't come to pass without receiving my diploma right? Sigh. Life's really hard. Guess I really need to work my ass off, I wonder how I could meet that desire one day. Hehe. Anyways, I've been thinking too much about the future lately. Late nights, random thoughts about the future is ranting in my head. Even in the morning, I can't stop daydreaming about it. I know, I know, there's nothing wrong about it right? But what if those thoughts make you weary; draining all your energy, worry has its own way of torturing me. It's a bad habit of mine. I thought I've already thrown it away, but look who's knocking and making me all hypothetical about the future. Such a futuristic person eh? Haha. Anyways, I know that these are just lies from the enemy 'ya know? Sometimes, I find myself smiling at the thought: God really has great plans for me, why so? Because the enemy won't work this hard, beating out the most of me, if he don't see God working me on a threshold. Quite the idea, baby! Haha. That's something I really look forward. I'll be patient. I'll work best. I'll make everything a reason to thank Him day by day. I'll always pave a way in making my prayer life get stronger than ever. I wanna hear Him frequently. It's the safest in His leading after all, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment