Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cheese in the Trap



Introducing: Cheese in the Trap! I'm not a k-fanatic okaaay? But this Manhwa is just so... so... kilig! My goodness! A good read for 20's who like comics, manga, manhwa, etc. You can read this at webtoon.com and see how interesting the story is! Gee. I don't know if this story will go twisted and kicking wicked but got me all hooked up. Haha. There are a lot of manhwas out there who are good you know, specially if you are looking for wholesome romantic stories and freaking thrillers! YES. As bad as J-mangas have! 

Anyway, Yoo Jung Sunbae, if you weren't just that indifferent, I would have dropped this story as a typical romcom. Yoo Jung's dark, and that's something. Hahaha.  I wonder if the story will go smooth or he'll get himself into his dark mode - ruining everything. *wicked laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment