Wednesday, September 16, 2015

For the hopeless romantic







Because I was just so excited for the development of this manga, Chihayafuru, finally! A moment of silence for this very special page please...

HAHAHAHA. I don't know if this chapter was that good or I was just caught up with this very page. Taichi! Preparing for a greater battle to be of worth beside her queen, I guess? Huehue. "It's about asking fate for a chance to come across each other once more." J-culture is really wired into this thing - destiny and compatibility. These characters were really into these cards that even a single character would make them recall, relate to understand what the other wants to say. Each card has a story, the more you can relate, the higher the possibility you can connect to it immediately in the game. Well, that's how I perceive their game and it's not like I know I how to play it. No. I don't. But see how connected they are? Hahaha. Relationships that work that way. The more you get into each others' business, the better you understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment