Friday, October 30, 2015

Sometimes, I think that the only way to do the things that I have to is to get away from home. I know they are worried and all, but most of the times my guilt turns to anger from breaking their trust from the past. I don't know. I don't really know. It just sucks inside out. If only. If only. But all of those are in the past and I am in the present. There are still things that I have to do. So while I am within their bounds, I understand that I have to follow some house rules. And that is sparta. *laughs Yet I hope that it won't reach to the point that I have to decided to be 'independent' when I have 'home' around. I respect my family and I honor them. It's a struggle to me to follow their statutes when I have set of what I believe. But I love my God. Yes, and I have to follow it when He said to honor thy father and mother. It breaks my ego when they start to be directive but for the best, I have to and there's no age for it. I trust that as I commit to God what He has called me to do, He will make a way for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment