Saturday, August 4, 2018

August Rush

Over the week, God has been expressing His comfort to me unfailingly.

Monday: Fight the good fight of the faith.
Tuesday: He is sovereign. In whatever season, He is God.
Wednesday: Where sin abounds, grace abounds all the more.
Thursday: Pray fervently. The battle is not of the flesh but in the spirit.
Friday: Everything (everyone) has its own season. All for God's glory.
Saturday: Guilt and Shame. Mercy & Forgivess. 

Counting the cost of forgiving and granting grace requires so much... So much brokenness... So much selflessness... Mercy that is beyond my capacity... And unconditional love I hardly understand...

This season is not like any other season. Right now, I completely feel like a shaft tossed wherever the wind blows. I only know God's voice within and nothing else. My emotions don't matter for some reason; I am led and silenced. At times fear and anxiety creeps in but I am held to do things anyway; I am led and silenced. I understand everything and it breaks my heart to know I can't do anything to fix anything; but I am led and silenced. 


No comments:

Post a Comment