Tuesday, May 14, 2019

He has a purpose and plan for you. It may not come as you want it now... It may not be as good as how others are experiencing... But keep in mind and take heart to wait upon the Lord. Doesn't mean we don't see anything working, He's not moving. He is God, and He is good.

Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, And from ancient times the things which have not [yet] been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will do all that pleases Me and fulfills My purpose,’ Isaiah 46:10 AMP

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.  Wait for the Lord ; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord .
Psalm 27:13‭-‬14 NIV

Laban lang. Tiwala lang. Padayon lang. 💪👊☝️


No comments:

Post a Comment