Thursday, July 11, 2019

I'm scared 

No friends

Nothing to do

I'm nothing

But with a new perspective, new heart

I'm the King's daughter

I'm strengthened for His new ways

I'm empowered to learn and be wiser

Honestly, I want to shed tears 

For failing Him, again

For my unreasonable reasons

For some fear of uncertainty

But there's confidence that I can not understand

If all my hopes die

If all I desire won't come by

If in my lifetime there's much unanswered prayers

I know that

God remains sovereign

God remains good

God remains good at being God

I just thank God for the Spirit

A friend that helps

A well that refreshes

The slow down that gives rest

The reminder and seal of God

That He is for us

That we are His children

That His promises shall come to pass

It's amazing that this season

Can bring you to a point

Of throwing everything you have

Everything that you hold so dear

Just to have all of Him

That newness

That change

That chance

I'm giving it another shot

I fail a lot but He doesn't

Adventure starts here, now

By faith

By grace

By love

I am forgiven

I am set free

I am redeemed

He cherishes and celebrates me

He fully knows yet deeply loves me

He has given me joy that can never be taken away



No comments:

Post a Comment