Wednesday, March 18, 2020

"Shaking can break you or it can become the very thing will cause you breakthrough... No amount of post-it notes will makes people remember, if God's timing is not ready... And for you, young people, please listen. When the fullness of time comes, everything becomes quick. You don't have to rush it. When the fullness of time hasn't come yet, you'll just gonna push and you'll just gonna get stressed. You can try as hard as you can, but it won't work, because it is not God... You can have two wings - you may have the favour of God, fear of God, but you do not have faith to push you forward, destiny will not breakthrough. The sound barrier will not break through. And God wants you to breakthrough that destiny, into the destiny He has for you... Faith is believing that God is for me and not against me. That God is the ruler of the all creations. That God loves me and cares for me. And when I do that, when I meditate on that, when I believe that with all my heart, I can find myself not becoming impatient but operating in faith." - Joey Bonifacio


No comments:

Post a Comment