Sunday, May 16, 2021

I'm thinking... Atleast if I die early, I know that these people so close to my heart are in the Lord's hands. I'm satisfied with my life, thank You, Lord. I mean, it's always satisfying, rewarding and humbling to be reminded that the Lord is faithful to His promises. That even if we gave up on it, disheartened about, got disappointed and just impossible to happen. He still remembers. And it brings me back to those days that I prayed for these people. I was to naive with how prayer works at that time. But now, I am fully convinced that it works like an investment. And guided by the Word, we get aligned to His will. By persistence, we get to God rather than ourselves. And lastly, prayer is not a complicated thing. It can happen just like our breathing; or just like how we're learned worship to be a lifestyle. Prayer is a manifestation of our faith that the Lord is gracious, good and great. And He is Father, always Father, and will always be Father. Keep. The faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment