Sunday, February 19, 2023

Yesterday's probably one of worse day of my life. I rarely identify bad feelings but I know it's a depressing one. No matter how I workout, divert my attention or talk it out, the burden is still unloaded. Then you whispered in the middle of my anxious and worried mind, "I will." Lord, You promised yourself to me. And I know for every oath that comes from your mouth, it brings life and thrives. Just like a mighty lion's roar is heard in all of the jungle, so is Your Word consuming my soul. Lord, continue to help my unbelief. From this day onwards, may I be Your witness of Your goodness and faithfulness. I just thought a while ago how life can be so hard but it's not yet the end. I'm tired of thinking that it's not my time when this is indeed the time. The Lord knows how I easily give up and be dishearted if what I tried to pursue is tested, but I also realized what if it's something that God wants me to continually ask, knock and seek. Lord my heart is weak amd my soul is faint, but You O Lord is my portion forever. Lord, as long as You Father me in this lifetime, I will follow you. I will keep on believing that Your best comes in Your timing, Your will, and Your way. Let Your will be done, Lord. May You be most glorified as You find me seeking to be most satisfied in You. Forgive me for not loving; Be the source of my love now and forever. In Jesus' name. I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment