Saturday, January 21, 2012

With His Bare Hands



Watching this video made me in awe. I was leaning closer in the monitor and said "Wow. That was pretty fast." Then while watching it closely, I noticed something: See the calloused hands he got? It startled me a bit then my spirit started to ask, "God, are your hands that calloused too? Just like that man, as he made His masterpiece, did Your hands suffer too?"

God is sovereign. The video shows and explains, how God could make things in a second, in a snap of a finger, happen. Before the artist painted those works, I believe he'd seen it somewhere or it would be like out of his wide imagination. Now, let us see how God made everything.

He is the beginning, as well as the end. He doesn't have counselors to talk to, advisers or teachers to tell Him what is the best. Yet look at how He created the Earth, the Universe. I wonder how beautiful the Earth long before Adam and Eve existed. I am a Nature-lover, and rather than appreciating every person I see by their looks, I'd rather fix my eyes to those creations that's pleasing to me, that captures the me inside. But unlike me, God cherished the most His Human creation. No question we have His greatest favor among everything.

God's a genius! I mean, who would've think to create something that must have a connection? Example: He didn't just created the Sun to make the Universe light up, He made the Sun purposely to heat up the Earth because He's got wonderful creations placed there. He has the greatest originality. No one could use His imagination or mind without what He sees, He hears, He feels, He smells, He taste. No one could ever do something irreplaceable just like Him.

Those calloused hands, I only saw them once in God. So I guess He was enjoying how He created everything. Haha. Do you know where did I see it?

It was when Jesus was going to be crucified. :]

Those calloused hands, I love. It made me worth it to face the Father and be with Him forever. Thank you Jesus! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment