Thursday, September 26, 2013

Twenty One

I know He's carrying out His promises into fulfillment. I see it coming true. Yet my eyes still couldn't believe it. My heart says to never fall for it again but His faithfulness shows.

For twenty one years, You have protected me. For twenty one years, you have been with me. For twenty one years, You are always waiting and calling for me. You never left me. You always held my hand even. You have always been my mentor. You have always left a word inside me, vague but has always been in front of me.
 

Thank You for the gift of life. Thank you for Your promises true. Thank You for making me grow. Thank You for changing me. Lord, it's time for me to bring back the favor to You. Let me share the opportunity of having a relationship with You to others. Help me discern your guidance.

My heart leaps with joy. An unexplainable feeling that it I am who I am. Whatever struggles I am in, I am victorious. No matter how the enemy tries to conceal You away from me, I will always come back to You, I know I will, always. The enemy will always get me in the wrong path, wrong thinking, wrong living. But Your Spirit will never depart me, Your light will always be my guiding path. 

I will fear no evil for Thou art with me.

Thank You because we will continue. 
Thank You because we will get strong. 
Thank You because we will meet soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment