Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Just a few more minutes...

Yes, just a few more minutes and...

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

A new year of journey. A new year of chances. A new year of choices. A new year to grow. And a new year to learn. And right after welcoming 2014, just a few tick tocks reaching a minute, it will become just another day to all of us.

As days continue to reveal what's life, it shows what also it can offer. I've been experiencing anxiety for sometime now due to my continual mistakes, yet this year-end tells me something greater.

SAY GOODBYE TO ANY LIMITATION. IT'S TIME TO MOVE FORWARD. IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THE GLORIOUS PAST BEHIND.

Time continues to run to welcome the brand new year. And it makes my heart quiver in fear. It makes my limbs shake to think all of my responsibilites and those that I want to do. Looking back, I've done nothing significant or great. I have been passive.

2014. It gives me hope that I can change. I may not be able to redeem myself from all of my mistakes, but Jesus, Jesus is my hope and salvation to all of it. 

A few more minutes and it's building up - walls, chains, darkness. But as strong as the fireworks sound around, it'll also be the time I'll be freed from all that imprisons me. Through Jesus, the walls, the veil, the chains d, and the darkness shall all be broken.

Nothing can stand against nor stop God's love for me and to you.

Thank You, Lord. I will praise and worship you to all of my days! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment