Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cut it out! You have always been blessed!

I should really should cut it out - this poverty mindset. If only it's possible to live alone or gouge my eyes out just stop being intimidated from others, of course it is, but like I can! I love myself too much for that. Haha. Anyway, real talk. If only I could stop being so envious about all the good things others have, I might have been the cool kid you know in the block. 

You see, the word last Sunday really challenged me ever since I stepped out of the hall. I am blessed long time ago; I am favored, that I know. "You seem unconvinced," Pastor said after revealing this title. I must admit, that these words I know for a fact, but for someone like me who tingles when things don't seem pleasant, it's an ooookay. No blood rushing for excitement nor adrenalin to look forward to it.

I am contemplating, really, of how to deal with this kind of disease. It's just ironic to realize that, I feel inferior to those people I cherish the most. I mean, I really love them! I am proud of them and ever have I always wanted to be walking beside them. Then I see great things happen to them, I get to congratulate them and suddenly everything feels churning.

Why things like that happen to me?

Just this morning, I received a quote from a daily inspiration message you get from facebook. It said something like "You don't have be in a roller coaster ride in this life, you need to be constant." Then I thought, Life is at constant, unless the One give shall take. Getting into the roller coaster ride of life is upon how you see situations that either goes at hand or out of the way. So we need to be positive. Yep! Positive.  As if.

It's really hard for me you know but I want to break out from this that tangles me for so years already. I have seen the consequences of this action, but WHY CAN'T I JUST GET RID OF IT.

Sigh.

I don't wanna be called a green-eyed monster.

                    ---------------------------------------oOo---------------------------------------

We are rich in Christ Jesus, so there is nothing to be intimidated, get pitied, or agitated about the tomorrow. Isn't the birds more important than you? Didn't He say, He has plans for us to prosper,  and not to harm us, to give us hope and a future?  
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19) NIV

We have always been blessed.
 Ephesians 1:3 says,
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
Has blessed is in the perfect tense, which means even from the ancient ages up to this millennia, God had never had a time to bless up. Grace! Okay, you might be thinking that this might be out of context since what is stated are spiritual blessings, not blessings, which could actually fit in the scenario that we are actually abundant in this world needless to say. But, have you forgotten who we are? We are the people of God, spiritual men of God. Spiritual blessings, by all means, are those that we, His children, need for life.

We have to renew, refresh and restart our poverty mindset. We are rich in Christ! Our portion in this matter is that we have to believe in His word! Have you ever seen a believer abandoned? Even those who are persecuted, still praise God until death because He never left them! He filled them with His presence, so much more compared to what they are experiencing. They speak about God. They believe His word. And so shall we.

If anything, self-fulfilling prophecies shall all be positive. And to see all the good things our Father has done:
  • Use what you have
  • Be grateful for what you have
  • Don't be jealous for what others have
The crown of thorns Jesus wore on the cross signifies the breaking of all human weak and ill mentalities. He wore it because He knows how evil mind can be. Praise God. So whatever it is that you might be waiting for, you are asking for, claim it! The victory is won in His name! It is a blessing to know that we are given this confidence in Christ Jesus.


Spiritual Blessings

Let us get into further Ephesians 1:3's spiritual blessings. So these are some and top of God's spiritual blessings to us:
  • Chosen for Salvation (John 15:16, Ephesians 1:4)
  • Adopted as His child (John 1:12, Psalms 37:25)
  • We are forgiven (Psalms 103:12, Micah 7:19, John 10:10)

Know that GOD IS the source of all blessings
 
If our biological fathers do anything just to give us everything, doesn't this more apply to our Heavenly Father? The King of Kings? The Lord of Lords? In His hands, blessings are blessings! It never hides into other clothing or add up anything that could ruin the meaning of it. Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it." When God blessed you a work, it is blessing! When it turned out to be out of your comfort zone, your work is still God's blessing! In due time if you are proven worth it, He shall promote! Obey and prioritize, turn tables and know that blessings are along the way.

So whatever it is that has or to come our way, let us remember that in each and every step of the way God is before us. He is with us. 

All things work together for good!  That is the truth. And we ought to own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment