Sunday, June 4, 2017

Whatever it is that makes you feel alive. Pursue it. We don't live for regrets anymore. And when you get to reach satisfaction, cherish it. Don't let it go, keep yourself refreshed just like the first time you knew about how beautiful your dream is. And most importantly, remember that that one thing that makes you feel alive is because God has been breathing life in it to you. He is the source of the life that we have been wanting ever since - alive and fruitful. This, I know and can tell for sure, because of the great pursuit that I have for The Great One. The Only One that I know who could bring me into becoming more that what I wanted for my life. He knows the real desire of my heart. And that to be with Him, in His presence forever. There's nothing more that I want in life now than His will be done. He knows everything. He is in control. He is good. And He is my Father. All because of Jesus for this revelation and joy. All because of Jesus that I am accessible to every promises that He has spoken in the Testaments. And it is because of the Holy Spirit that I am empowered to stand in every mind and strength battle, He sustains. Life. And all that it is, that it offers. We can only experience the abudance of it in the fullness of His salvation. To fight for this truth under any circumstance. I, for myself learned to quiet my soul by His Word, where there is His Presence, my satisfaction. My portion who holds my lot secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment