Wednesday, February 12, 2020

day twenty three

Hi Lord.

Yang it feels like everyone is moving. Going here from there. From being my constants, they are now somehow becoming my uncertainties. But they're expanding territories, as it should be, as how You want it to be. They are in tough situations yet have amazing faith and plans that change them inside-out. They have beautiful dreams. And really, amazing people. 

God, I pray that you bless their obedience. I pray that you keep them as they get out of their comfort zone and step.out in faith. I pray that you continually guide them. I pray that you mighty move in their midst. I pray for favor upon favor in every transactions and decisions that they will be making. I pray that you grace them with Your Presence wherever they may be and may they continually honor You at home, at school, at work, or in their priorities. God, I thank You for the lives of these people who are obeying You. They are indeed and greatly a blessing to me and the people arounf them.

I pray for Gee Ann, Aya and Clarisse. That they wiil grow in loving Your Word. I pray that You create in them a heart the desires for You. I pray that for everyday of their lives, they will be filled with love, patience, joy and hope. I pray that You let them taste and see your goodness and faithfulness incomparably. Jesus, thank you for their lives.

God, though I quite know where he's going. It still made me sad, somehow, to hear directly his plans. No assurance for anything; such a courageous one. I pray that You provide where Your will and his obedience meet. I pray that you bless the works of His hands and may You give life to every word that he speaks. I pray for Your Spirit to be upon him. I pray that You still his heart with Your goodness and grace. I pray that Your joy, hope and love overtake him. Satisfy his longing soul. Captivate him by your beauty. He is Your son, whom You are well pleased. A man after Your own heart. You are in his midst so he will not fear evil, for You are his Shepherd. You rejoice and dance over him with a loud singing. You love him with an everlasting love. And he will rise and shine and proclaim that You are the Great I Am.

And as for me, God, I pray that I will get to love to know You better and deeper. I pray to become a presence safe and healing. I pray to become someone who loves her family and her home. I pray that You give me wisdom to live my remaining days. I pray that, in the name of Jesus, to live for the rest of my life in the fullness of Your love, joy, peace and grace. 

I pray for my family, God, that You make them turn to You. I pray that You protect them from all harm and danger and sickness. 

I pray for the ladies in the victory group, that they will have a heart for You, my God. May Your Word come knocking in their hearts, and may their soul continually seek You. I pray that You secure and grace them everyday with Your protection and love and peace.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for the self control. For taking care of me everyday. For making me calm when anxities and fears come harrassing me. Thank you.

I pray for every heart in the leaders retreat, God. That you give us rest amd peace. God, though some may be overwhelming, help us live today and move forward. Give us faith for Your will be done in our lives. 

In Jesus' name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment