Saturday, February 22, 2020

If someone loves you, he will honor, respect and wait for you. - Pastor Toch

It pierced through. He was speaking to all the ladies inside the room. I knew he was personal to every soul because he spoke like our own father. He spoke right through our longings.

Lord, I can't imagine how still you have been blessing me. Protecting and pursuing me in ways so visible in my eyes. Yet, here I am, still convinced with my justifications. Rebellion. Religion. Restlessness. These have kept me from believing, trusting and receiving Your breakthroughs, Your promises. Lord, I pray that you overcome me, consume me, overtake me with Your loving kindness. Have mercy on me. My soul only longs to honor and worship Your name. Lord, You are holy. Your ways are righteous. And You are good. Lord, save me from myself. Change me. I yield to You. I surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment