Saturday, October 3, 2020

Day Three

Good Morning, Lord! 😊✨🌼

Thank You for Your Spirit, leading me to You. 
Thank You for Your Word that never fails to give hope.

Lord, You reign in justice and righteousness. 
You are our hiding place from the wind, 
our shelter from the strom,
our streams of water in a dry place, 
and our shade of a great rock in a weary land. 

I pray for eyes to be opened, 
for ears to give attention,
for hasty hearts to understand and know, 
and for the stammering tongue to speak distinctly.
Help us become nobles who plans nobly and stands on noble things. 

Lord, as your daughter, 
rise me up and let me hear Your voice.
Prepare me for the things you have called me for. 
May Your Spirit make me a fruitful field. 
May Your righteousness produce peace, quietness and trust forever in Your name.

God, I pray that Your people will abide in Your peaceful habitation, 
secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
I pray that You will be gracious to us as we wait for You. 
Be our arm every morning, and our salvation in the time of trouble.

God, be exalted!
You fill us with Your justice and righteousness. 
You are the stability of our times, the abundance of our salvation, wisdom, and knowledge.
The fear of the Lord is indeed our treasure. 

God, keep our eyes behold You in Your beauty, 
make our eyes see a land that You cover, that stretches afar.
Help us see our becoming - an untroubled habitation, an immovabke tent, whose stakes will never be plucked up, nor any of its cords will be broken. 

Lord, Your majesty will be for us a place of broad rivers and streams. 
As we abide in You, as we look to You, there we shall find rest and be refreshed. 
Thank you, Jesus for the freedom and joy. Overtaking, overflowing and it will never be taken away from us. Because You remain to be King, unchallenged in Your throne. 

I bless and and honor Your name, Jesus. 
Amen and amen. 

(A prayer from Isaiah 32 & 33)

No comments:

Post a Comment