Saturday, December 24, 2011



Christmas is supposed to be joyful, peaceful, and full of love. Christmas is the greatest among all the the year's season. It is when we celebrate the Birth of our Lord Jesus; it is when the Father sent His only son to gather back His lost children.

Christmas.

Christmas.

Christmas.

Do you know how to spend it? Do you know why really on earth do we celebrate Christmas? It very lonesome to think, see and hear how the people around you, celebrate Christmas in a sad way. I mean, if I were Jesus and He's in my place, He would've been ignored.

Christmas is supposedly full of forgiveness and understanding. The people around me, I can't understand. I don't know what to do. All I can offer is prayer and silence. Prayer of thanksgiving that despite all God will just come into their lives and make them understand. And silence, because I'm somewhat hurt with the things around me - pride.

Christmas is for Jesus! It is His birthday. It's no ordinary day! It is a feast of His greatness! It is the welcome party of our Lord upon coming into this world. It is not His home yet He made it one. We are not His yet He made us one. We didn't deserve anything but He came into this world and made us deserving of the Father's blessings; made us deserving of the Father's mercy.

It is His mercy that we should be cherish through out this day. It is a one-entire day celebration of His greatness! Of His birth and nothing else. No one should be discourage with what one has discovered on the past and no one should think about how's going to be the future. God wants us to celebrate Christmas like a child, full of faith, innocence, love, joy and satisfaction. Christmas that is filled with high hopes and trust.

Yes Lord! It is your day. Let us together celebrate it my God. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment