Wednesday, December 21, 2011



Soon and very soon, my King is coming.

Somewhere in my heart, I am looking forward into His coming. For sometime, I was asking for Him to come and get me now because I do not like how what is happening in my life. It was then, in a dream - a very unrealistic dream, I was able to realize why He can't take me away as I ask Him. You know why? It is because, I myself, is not yet ready. Let's say, God knew that I was just said all of those things because I was weary, because I listened to the enemy's lies.

In my dream, I shouted with all of my heart: I still don't wanna die! Realizing that I was still alive, I asked myself, why was I frightened with death? Wasn't that I want? While I spoke those words of fear for death, I remembered someone smiling while death was around. I was really puzzled why she was still smiling, not giving any word. Sigh. T'is then I realized that, with all of her mind and soul, she really wanted to come back to her real home - as she shared her testimony about her longing to go to Jesus in heaven in a certain age.

I was thinking, was I just copying her? This song recommendation came from her. I could really sense how much she really wanted to be with Jesus. Just like her, I am too. But I'm still in process of working what should be done. I'm still in the process of obeying the Lord, do my purpose and finish what He wants me to do. This is not an obligation, this is something that a servant would do to her Master after knowing all of her Master's sacrifices for her, for His servants. This is something that a daughter would do after all her Father's blessings for the rest of her life; this is something that a daughter would do in return of all the lessons that He taught, that makes every child stronger; this is something that a daughter would do to her Father after taking care of her, looking after her, loving her, forgiving her, and made her an heir for the riches unseen. And this is something that a sister would do to her Brother that serves her with all He is, protects her, and looks at her with merciful and loving beautiful eyes.

He deserves every praise and worship. He will come. I will wait. I will learn how to obey. I will learn how to let my spirit know the Spirit. I am with Him, and will be with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment