Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's hard when the people closest to you could never and will never try to understand you. I know it's going to be a tough battle, but nothing is impossible from overcoming it.

It's hard and hurting when the people around you doesn't know how to appreciate, how to take care, how to be gentle, how to recognize what true happiness is - that is, joy. They are the ones who are with you for all those times, they are the ones whom your eyes first saw in this world.

It's a sad thing that you are expecting something from them, yet they do not reach into that standard. Even if you yourself to their level, still you can't expect something from them, something that what you are doing in the supernatural will be deeply understood by them. They can't in an instant. They can't because they knew you more than enough to condemn your changes.

Yes. God impressed to me that, when you are following Him, even your father, mother, sisters, and brothers will reject you in Jesus' name. I never thought it would be this hard to cope up. Extension of faith; extension of understanding; extension of love.

I will not worry because, everything is soon to pass. I will not worry because God is not done yet in their lives. I will not worry because He told me that, everything is going to be alright. Exhale the negative; Inhale the positive.

Alright! Bring it on. Practice prudence. Practice Faith. Practice long-suffering. Practice Peace in Jesus. I will be filled with the Holy Spirit and walk with it. Yes. Amen to that! I am filled with the Spirit and as it overflows in me, I'll empty it though extending the glory of God to them. :]

Everything will be alright. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment