Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dreams

it's not like I've been dreaming these past few days but it makes me quite of wonder what's really up with dreaming. it's not also like i'm looking for any attention here because of this topic. it's really just that I've come with all these senses looking in the spiritual realm for dreams.
so what did i found out?
God has chosen to communicate with mankind through dreams. He guides and counsels us through our dreams. He establishes covenants with us through our dreams. He grants us gifts in our dreams. He utilized dreams from Genesis to Revelation, and declared that He would continue to use them in the last days. When you total up all dreams and visions in the Bible, and all the stories and actions which come out of these dreams and visions, you have about one-third of the Bible, which is equal to the size of the New Testament! Dreams are a central way God has chosen to communicate with us, and thus they must be given great weight! (from: )
Sometimes what we dream literally happens. This type of dream is a vision or a prophetic type dream. For example you dream of a tornado hitting a certain place, then it happens. That type of dream is given for you to pray and intercede, sometimes just for your awareness and preparation. Other than a vision or prophetic dream, your dreams are going to be symbolic or metaphoric. A tornado dream may be symbolic of an approaching stormy or difficult time in your life or other various areas of life, business, economical, etc. God may be allowing you to see the plan of the enemy (who comes to kill, steal and destroy.) Visions are literal events that will happen (see below for the difference). Dreams are usually symbolic. As you see the difference you'll be able to recognize when your having a symbolic dream or a vision within a dream.
A vision is usually while someone is awake, but can happen in a dream. Visions are seeing images on the screen of your mind. They are usually literal and to come to pass. (The vision definition does not include what we think of as imagination.) A vision may be given for you to pray for God's mercy, justice, wisdom, understanding, comfort, etc. It can be given simply to be more aware of what God is doing. "I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream" (Num. 12:6).
Dreams are symbolic beginning with what the bible says about a certain word or situation. Remember all those parables? Dreams can be a foreshadowing or a warnings of something that is occurring or can occur. Dreams from the enemy can be deceptive and mixed with truth - which are given to mislead, confuse, and give doubt. "I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind (inner man) instructs me in the night" (Ps. 16:7 NASB).
The more awake you become, the more your dreams fade away. They don't always make sense, God just wants to know "What did you see?" and when your faithful to that, he'll give you more.
Some of your shortest and most bizarre dreams can turn out to be the greatest revelations! Many times your dream fills a whole page. Some say that many of the details of a long dream may not be necessary for an interpretation, but write it down, then you can rewrite it with less detail. As you do the Holy Spirit may highlight some key elements to discern. He will quicken you, or as you review it some words seem to have weight. That could be the Holy Spirit guiding you, always be in prayer throughout interpretation. Sometimes its good to have a knowledgeable christian interpreter to help and to compare what you came up with. Some dreams actually take years to understand, some a few hours. Spend time with the Lord, that's really what He wants because He loves you so much.
(from: )
Honestly speaking, right now, just right now, after reading the messages i got from a research, a question keeps on prompting my mind:
WHY DID YOU WANT IT? WHO ASKED FOR IT? WHEN DID YOU ASK FOR IT? YOU KNOW WHY IT ALL HAPPENED RIGHT?
My soul cries for joy, my chest hurts. My eyes wanted to burst in tears as I received His very message, the very message. At some point of my life now, I might be silent but deep inside me there are really great convictions from Him. I do not understand, I felt like I was only talking to myself until it came to pass. I knew that it was Him who was speaking to me but I was neglecting, pretending not to notice, still in silence.
"I wanted to have a close relationship with Him, I wanted Him to talk to me. I asked for it. I asked for it the time I heard dreams could be one way of Him talking to us. It all happened because I asked to, it all happened because He wanted to tell something, it all happened because He too gives an affirmation that He wants to be closer with me."
For sometime, I tried to be this lazy. Getting away from Him yet all this time, I've got answered prayers. Isn't that great? My chest still hurts with the fact: HE wants me close to Him.
O Jesus, no words can express how much I thank You. You made everything possible that every prayer, everything I prayed to the Father is assuredly heard. Your Holy Spirit that is within me, that is within every child of Yours, makes our dark path filled with light.
All the Glory and Praises to You, O Jesus. Thank You Father God. Thank You Holy Spirit. :">

No comments:

Post a Comment