Saturday, April 14, 2012

Something to believe in.

No news from me these last few days? Yea, trying to avoid anyone to talk to. I don't want to make some dramas, yet i don't wanna stay miserable to.

I just got my grades last Wednesday and it didn't work out well. Honestly, it's quite depressing and sort of KDSGHSKJHGS, ya know.

I don't know yet. Yes, I don't have any plans for myself after these. All I know is that I'm stuck in the situation and I don't know how to get out of it.

And this are just the moments when HE comes over and shows me HIS ways.

I don't know. I do not understand. But there's something in me that I still believes in; that there is still something to believe in - and I know it's HIS PROMISES.

I don't know why I'm still holding on it, I don't know why I am still at it - I don't know, I just can't help it.

Day by day, as I am being reminded of that grade, I imprison myself in a world full of silence and thick wall, barriers. I wanna hear no sounds. I don't wanna see anything. I don't wanna feel. And that's when I see myself having the "PARTY" again.

You know, everyday, despite this battle, HE helps me to keep a walk straight ahead. That even though the storm's getting stronger, I can't seem to measure how hard it blew the things around me.

I started to take this situation in a passive way yet He reminded me to be positive at it. And that's when HE started to establish my path.

I need to face it. I don't need to run. I am a conqueror, HE made me one. A conqueror fights head-on, besides it's already a gained-VICTORY.

The very first step HE wanted me to do is to be positive. He made me realize that when I make myself sad, He becomes sad, the Father becomes sad and that I am quenching and grieving the spirit. Now, He wants me to rejoice into it because greater glory is coming. Yes, you heard it right, rejoice into it. There's that splash of joy in me honestly speaking but because I am holding it back it doesn't show. So now, REJOICE~

The second step that HE wanted me to do was talk this matter over with some friends that I may open myself out. I'm avoiding the topic as much as possible but HE didn't let it happen. Until I decided that I don't wanna torture myself anymore. If HE don't want harm for me then why should I in this self?

And the third is to talk to our Program Head about the situation. Well I don't know why should I do this for in fact I already made a decision. But a blog inspired me how about making a try. Asking wouldn't hurt right?

It's going to be fine. HE'll deliver me from this I know. He's got a purpose.

Hope lights up - Kaching!

I'm still blank but I'm safe. I know I am safe.

I really don't know what lies ahead but one thing's for sure, HIS time is the best and surely THIS TOO SHALL PASS.

Definitely, THIS IS STILL FOR HIM <3


"for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." Matthew 24:6

No comments:

Post a Comment