Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ideas

waaaaaaaaai. getting all worked up for ideaaas.

beeeeeeeep. ideas. i need it for layouts.

well it's been a while since i'm using the right side of my brain.

Lord, this is for you. I want it to be as good as I could.

still searching what do i really like to do; that particular something that i could tell to myself and to others: this is my field.

haha. slowly but surely, that would just come.

to those who are reading manga, i recommend you AO HARU RIDE. the story is just so awesome ya know? I get all kilig with the 2 main characters in the story. anyways, there's just a lot there but i tell you, try this for sure! :)) it's still on going so you should have the nerves to have a plenty of patience, okay?

ill post some of my works here after some time. see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment