Tuesday, April 10, 2012

time to appreciate

Last night, I admired how Itachi explained himself to his brother Sasuke. Well its not like its something great (what happened) but I really liked the fact that despite what Itachi did, Sasuke indeniably and obviously loves his brother.

‎"The village does have its dark side, and its inconsistencies. But I'm still the Leaf's Itachi Uchiha."

These words of Itachi struck me to stagger ya know. Haha. Those statements can mean a lot in different situations I'm in. Well it's not like it's something that I would be bringing for the rest of my life, rather take it as something that made me open the world of appreciation. Get it? :))

Well honestly speaking, these past few days, I'm in a hard time appreciating things around me. That's why last night I was given a command or let's say, I am under the supervision of How to Appreciate 101.

This session will start tonight, a one on one session with my God~

No comments:

Post a Comment