Monday, March 11, 2013

Faith without Work is dead.

Are you someone who has great dreams in life? Like me, who is a frustrated designer, have you ever thought about becoming the who 10 years from now?

Finances.

Practicality.

What other excuses are you having in mind?

These are just two reasons why we stop dreaming about becoming someone we want deep inside our hearts.

This is just like falling in love.

Will you let yourself fall, or deprive yourself from this that they call love?

A desire that stirs your soul, just like a universe inside of you. This is how it feels, right?

I am in the decision making stage, to whether let myself or not.

And... its hard... to decide... specially when you are taking considerations... but one thing is constant... that is...

I HAVE A GOD.

Maybe, you'll just tell me that this is out of range but I tell you. Out of the things that pressures you and makes you give up from that dream, God is always, always there to back you up. That when it seems like giving up, telling your self: There's really no way. He is there to whisper...

I AM FOR YOU.

This might sound not interrelated but when you know that you have someone that is for you, try to reconsider. 

A dream that has been with you for ages. The desire that has been breaking your heart hard because of the passion of wanting to do it.

And having someone who is FOR YOU.

Think about it.

Think about that whatever you say and do, that someone is always there to affirm you.

There maybe whereabouts, what-about, but with just one smile, everything becomes still.

Believing the more will bring you to where you want to be. And it requires the more of your actions to realize that you are more that where you ought to be.

BELIEVE AND WORK HARD.

That's how it can lead you into your dream of becoming.

As for me?

I want to inspire lots of youths. I mean, ask me about designing and this is what I'll tell you:
Designing is a sight of colors and passion. That when I think about it, I see the reason for the universe, the constellations, and the eyes. Designing is beyond sketches. It's a message that conveys the aesthetic of love to the world.
Someday, I'll be able to inspire other people just like how His other messengers have inspired me. I don't inspire to be one superstar, rather a light or a salt that can make a difference.

Someday, I will tell the world how my life change because of God.

There's just lots of preparations now but I'll endure. I want to stand this honor that I can give Him.



Thank you, Lord. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment