Friday, March 1, 2013

Bon Travail JPIA Night 2013!

Sorry for the late post.

Last February 24, 2013, I had my JPIA night with the theme Las Vegas. It was for all level of accountancy and accounting technology students of the university.

Credits to: Pat - for the awesome photos.

Welcome to the FABULOUS JPIA Night.

Mehehe. Because we just wanna have fun.

Because we wanna have a good red carpet experience.

That line is suppose to be for the buffet. :3

Let's take a few shots before a meal.

2 blue, 2 red, 2 gold. Sigh, there should be another pair of red here.

Smiiiile.

My little brother Zyn ant the photobomb Noel. :))

Pretty at red sissy Mera.

We dunno what to do here. Haha.

Meet my adorable partners. ♥
So the night ended without a smile. Yes, blame me for that addictive sadness I had for like days. I know, such a bore, right?

Daryll's wasn't able to attend because she got Dengue.
And I wasn't able to get along with Zyn, Pat and Vergie due to other connections and... they're already graduating this 18th.

Sad face.

Well, I should be happy for them right? They're going to be in the next chapter of their lives: So everything's going to be on the next level.

Yet I can't help but be sad with the thought we'll be apart. I mean, there's no assurance that we could be as close as we can just like in the University campus. They are going to have their own lives - and that I need to accept. They all deserve it for all their hard-works in school. They sure made their parents be proud of them as well as us, their friends.

This is the last JPIA Night they are going to attend as a student. I know its not yet the end but why do I feel this way.

Why am I so emo toniteee? Sheesh.

I don't have a bunch of friends but I have enough. I guess this is alright for me since I don't know how to manage if I've got lotssss. Having a countable you call friends are always the best. And because I spend more of my time with them, they really have a special part in me. A bond that will make me tear even an inch of separation. They are one of my comfort zones.

Goodbye won't be the word. It might be feeling of separation. But it's still the natural yet very special feeling for friendship that will always prevail. 

Like a magic, everything starts when you discover that it lies deep within in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment