Saturday, March 16, 2013

The truth hurts?

I don't know if I'm affected of what but what our Senior Pastor spoke last Wednesday left me thoughtless.

"The church is very stagnant. I sense that everyone thinks about getting better first before obeying God."

I can't help but think about it.

"Ouch", my friend reacted.

This was just a passed message but it struck me (I guess). It somehow remains in my mind and think about: Is it me? Is it that bad?

I can see the need of the church. Actually, these past few days or it has already reached a week already, I keep on asking: How's this church going to be after all these people's decision? How's everything gonna work? How will God provide the leaders?

Its annoying. Its alarming. It's sad.

I know what to do. I know what to say.

But I don't want to.

TRUTH Hurts.

I might be composed but I'm critical. I think a lot. Most of it, questions. I don't know if it qualifies to be a worry.

But really. Am I looking for someone to look onto?

Honestly?

Yes.

But I myself can't decide because I've got things my own.

Then what our Pastor said was true, isn't it? 

Excusing that I'm putting Him first? 

Boohoo! Who are you fooling?

Reasons!

You know well Rau, you know well.

Why don't you stand up? Why can't you?

You enjoying yourself in the world?

Remember what He told you: Influence them, not them to you.

This is hard.
This is tough.

Thinking everything is as easy as it is? Ah-ah.

I've been far away.

Sad, but true.

I need courage.

I need to stand.

I need to.

I have to.

If it's for Him, then why not, right?

Sigh.

Keep your calm and composure; take it easy, and know your priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment