Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's the light that keeps gives warmth.

Just this afternoon, I talked to Ate Mera about something that I want to confirm. Well, its not like I don't believe what I've heard but I can't immediately state a judgment. I want to know what really happened and what is currently happening. I want to know what really is the truth. Anyways, both of it are true. Those facts were according to what they said - what they interpreted. So there's no facade in it.

The way she talks, she moves as I observe, she really is a girl of manners. Not to mention that she has an integrity to stand because of her family and for God. But she really is refined, well mannered; someone you can actually define as prim and proper, smart and wise. She's really someone to look up to, well if I have an older sister like her, I will probably have a sister's complex. :))

So yea, we basically talked about what I heard from this guy about them, which actually I couldn't believe. I talked to her late afternoon then I believe, God meant it that way. When Daryll said, "I missed talking and listening into this kind of conversation..." I have to admit that I too, missed that kind of thing.

We've been busy for like our own businesses. Just for our own selves never minding that our Spirit longs to talk about God. Then, here comes this wild conversation with Ate Mera which I really made me feel a squirt of joy inside. It wasn't long but sure it fully substantiate that God longs a conversation with us.

I like talking to wise people.

And I realized that I have been so warped with Daryll.

These things I realized today. If Ate Mera didn't said that she's intimidated with me and Dar, I won't be able to recognize that I prayed something like to be able to roam around with people - to open my mind and realize that it's time that I myself must go and make some new friends which are of reach.

I wanted this.

And I am given the chance.

A year. I still have a year.

Thank You, Lord! I know that in everything you have a purpose. That when we are weak, we are strong in you. Thank You!

I praise Your faithfulness O God! Thank You for meddling. Thank You for pursuing when I think I don't deserve any of your blessings. Thank You because You are there.

Lord, I surrender my life to you. I surrender my being. Make use of me that Your name may be lifted higher. Cleanse and protect my heart. Make my mind, soul and body sober in all I do, to always be wise in all the decisions that will be coming along the way.

I pray for Pat's healing O God, in Jesus' name! Continue protecting her.

I thank You for all the people that I met today, for the fellowship and a brand new day with them on the coming days. I pray that their hearts will always abide in You. Thank You already for the bunch of new friends!

Help me shine Your name to them. I know You are up for something, and I'll be waiting.

Thank You ever so much my Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment