Monday, June 24, 2013

Because I'm in the groove

Because her performance stunned me like: HOW CAN YOU MAKE BAMBOO CRYYY??

Lee Grane.

Ever since The Voice PH started, it was as if: Music has never been this good.

Old music, New Music.

The renditions out of the heart.

And the renditions to impress the coaches.

All powerful.



She's interesting. Aside from her unique music style, her voice captivated me...

"...lost in the song..."

This was an accurate definition of someone singing soulfully, so heartfelt...

Aside from that, she was not wrong in choosing Bamboo to be her coach (good job Lee!)


And because I was so curious of her song... The last one, I raped the replay button in youtube when I found it. Here's the original:


And the voice ph has yet still more to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment