Wednesday, June 26, 2013

From me, to you.

Hi. I'm thinking of giving you a letter on graduation day. Well, my months are already countable in the Uni. and I'm thinking of doing a crazy stuff to which I. believe I won't regret.

My letter would probably contain my confession. That I liked you ever since HS days. If only I was pretty chic those days.


You have been the reason why I have rain nostalgia. You are the reason why I have hallway thrills. And the reason why I suppress this kind of feeling.


Thank you for making my life such a klutz. I thank God, even more for the opportunity to meet you once more.

That is it. Anyways, I believe in the saying, IF ITS MEANT TO BE, IT WILL BE without pushing much effort. I mean, that is the reason why I do not do first moves too. I've been there, it was fun but its rather romantic to make the other side make the first step - cheers girls!

The next time, Imma playin’ make me fall if you can... But to evaluate, years of my life after I broke up with my guy, I've been playing the game.

Result?

No one won me over.

Its fun this way anyway.I can focus to my drive in fulfilling my dreams - in God's grace.


P.S. I don't wanna call him with any honorifics because I wanna see and know him just as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment