Monday, February 25, 2013

To be like a child.

When someone tells you to start like a child... how would you react?

A blank mind. A different perspective. That's what I'm trying to have now. To change for the better. To change like nothing has existed.

Of course, it's hard since I've got habits for almost 2 decades that's not easy to mend but... I don't know... I just... trust Him. I don't know what's happening but it feels like He wants me to undergo this kind of construction so... I'll let it be. I mean, there's no harm in trying doesn't it?

While eating dinner, I was thinking about: If only people stop after the count of 3... You know, just like babies when you tell them not to touch that, let go of that, don't eat that, don't do that... We count 1... 2... 3... Then look at us adults, stop what ever they are doing then come back and talk to us like we understand what are they talking about. Hmmm. It's really nice to be innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment