Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I can't be weak. I can't afford to just wiggle in the battle. I need to be strong. I am strong - in Him. I need to win that claim of victory. I can't lose. I won't lose. This flesh is dead. Truly my Spirit is still an infant yet a very powerful creation of God. This flesh is buried the time I realized how much God sacrificed for my sake, how Jesus died on the cross to make me receive salvation, how much the Holy Spirit is guiding me up until this time. I can't be disappointed. I can't be driven out my emotions. I must be courageous. I must be a person of faith. I need to be, I must be. Whatever pain may be experience right now, know that it is part of having the flesh. This flesh is for the protection of the Spirit inside us that is, the real us. Everyday, we are in a Spiritual battle - good vs. bad - that is why, as much as possible, we need to feed our Spirit by God's word MORE than we feed our flesh. The more our flesh is fed, the weaker our Spirit becomes. Do not let the emotions limit the Holy Spirit, let it go and let the Holy Spirit flow. Know too that, our Spirit go weak but it can never lose with the flesh, so don't give up - God gives us hope in every circumstances that would seem impossible for us to accomplish. God is with us in the battle. He lets us move in our own in His game. And when He sees we seem to be lost and nowhere to be found, he picks us up, put us in back in the game again and do a checkmate against the enemy. God loves us. A simple sentence yet gives a off a great impact to those who heart it.

No comments:

Post a Comment