Sunday, November 27, 2011



This video made me feel the love of God. Yes, I felt how He longs for me despite the everything that I did for this entire existence of mine - a life full of selfishness. This video helped me to remember that I am His beloved. His dear love that He keeps on pursuing. An UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

I'm back from the retreat! Haha. It was fun. It was full of encouraging ways to deal with those things within you. Everyday's been a battle for me spiritually. I sometimes think to give up because I grew tired following yet, I forgot how I wanted it before. How I wanted to be of a great use to Him, to be a good vessel, an instrument that His will be done upon His people. I felt so weak during the session and there's still something that's holding me back. Though, stand firmly with the anointing that He gave me - to be a mature leader. I am already blessed, and that is something that I learned from the retreat. It was said that, the time Jesus came into this world, He already bore the obedience God required on His law. And because of this, the law was made obsolete and was replaced with something that is favorable to us - in our generation. As a leader, I need not to think of myself always because this ministry that was given to me by Him is for others, not for the benefit of mine. I should learn how is it to die with oneself just to fulfill what is needed to be accomplished without thinking of yourself. Past is past, and there's nothing you can gain if you try to go back from it. Future is still coming, so don't let it be a hurdle to what is your present. I need to be someone that can be looked up to, that can be relied on by those who are in need of my presence. I need to be that someone who knows how to love, how to trust, how to understand, and how to be gentle. I need to be broken, I need to be emptied. I need to be so much of that because I need to be filled again. I don't wanna be stagnant and get discourage. I need to finish the race that I have started. I can finish it. I will finish it. He will finish it for me, together with me. I will not do anything. I will let Him use me as long as He pleases - for His glorification. I am ready. Yes, I am ready to enter the world of "giving my left cheek for another slap on the face, after receiving it on my right." And by that time, I believe, I can go home to Him and live with Him eternally in heaven.

"One day, I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth."(Rev. 21:3-4)

"I have always been Father and will always be Father." (Eph. 3:14-15)

No comments:

Post a Comment