Wednesday, May 16, 2012

how to save a life~



happened to hear this song from a friend's mp3.

this song tells me how it is really important to have a friend-a someone that'll be by your side. ugh~ a lot of things happened today. i heard things that definitely made realize what were those tears for. it wasn't just for him i believe but that cry was definitely painful, very painful.

for a while, i wasn't able to think about myself. i'm much concerned with a friend, a father, a family. i really feel pity for the situation. i feel guilty for thinking too much of myself - i was definitely sensitive of how really are the people around me. i fail to be someone who can be reliable at times that they need someone to lean on.

oh well, more prayers, more fasting. i believe everything will be fine. :) 

this shall be my stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment