Thursday, May 10, 2012



What is the most Astounding fact you can share with us about the Universe?

"The most astounding fact that is the knowledge that the atoms that comprise life on Earth the atoms that make up the human body are traceable to the crucibles that cooked light elements into heavy elements in their core under extreme temperatures and pressures. These stars, the high mass ones among them went unstable in their layer years they collapsed and then exploded scattering their enriched guts across the galaxy guts made of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and all the fundamental ingredients of life itself. These ingredients become part of gas clouds that condense, collapse, form the next generation of solar systems stars with orbiting planets, and those planets now have the ingredients for life itself. 
So that when I look up at the night sky and I know that yes, we are part of this universe we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts is that the Universe is in us. When I reflect on that fact, I look up - many people feel small because they're small and the Universe is big - but I feel big because my atoms came from the stars. There's a level of connectivity. 
That's really what you want in life, you want to feel connected, you want to feel related, you want to feel like a participant in the going on of activities and events around you. 
 That's precisely what we are, just by being alive.

From this inspirational video, I had this hint in life of what I really wanted to do.

I want more of life.

I want to realize how beautiful even if it means living for a moment

Sometimes, days like this, makes me sober. I don't know. I feel weak. The weather, the rainy atmosphere makes me feel like doing nothing but lay down in a green field an look in an open sky. It's been a habit of mine that whenever silence or darkness captures me, I look at the sky. Yes, I wanted to just reach out for the stars in the silent night sky. I'm like a child looking for a sweet affirmation. I never grew in a lollipop-candy world; i would rather say, i grew up like a coarse sea.

But ever since I realized life is never good whenever I pretend to be tough, I looked at the sky and wonder: the horizon is gentle. I am strong because I know how to pretend. I am strong because I choose to be passive in things either in things I am interested in or not. Beats me, my friend, for God wants me to be gentle.

I am gentle - inside. I can't just set it free. I have been ensnared by impatience for a long time that's why it's just too hard for me to understand that I am gentle. But this video made me sober. It's like, God is telling me, there's no need to be strong if you really can't be. Being gentle is another way of getting strong, you know.

To know how God precious made us, I am in awe. I am seriously in awe in our Maker. His Majesty has really nothing to compare.

The Sky.
The Horizon.
The Stars.
The Shooting Stars.
The Falling Stars.
The Clouds.
The Moon.
The Rain.
The Planets.
The Heavenly Bodies.

To know that these majestic things are in me. To know that these mysterious beauties comprise me. To know that the Great Mind behind these creation is definitely a sophisticated. What more can I say?

This is how He loved me. He created me out of the beautiful things I see. What a wonderful thing to know. What a beautiful thing to discover.

All Praises and Glory to His Name. 
Thank you, Father. 
Thank you, Jesus.
Thank you, Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment