Friday, May 11, 2012

No to Barbarians.

Why do I think that the world is getting meaner and meaner?

Why do every time I watch the television, I only think that people are getting more and more cruel?

Why do I think that "an end" is bound to come?

Why do I feel this way?

Can history really repeat itself - but in just the other way around? 

Is it because I am just too carried away with the things I read, I hear, I see?

I feel nostalgic. I feel melancholic. I feel quite depress. I feel paranoid.

AM I?

I feel sad because certain things aren't going well. I feel bad because I can really see the thorns in the bushes.

Well, this calls for repentance. Seriously. 

This moves me into another perspective in life: I can do Nothing without Him.

Rebuking is part of growing up. It's not like some cheap talk over the side roads. Rebuking is correcting what seems wrong. Rebuking is not condemning. 

Rebuking is love. We rebuke because we love the person. We rebuke because we can't stand to let those people we love face everyone with a dirt on.

So rebuking also means that, one should be clear before the person who is rebuked. 

Righteousness. Holiness. We bear His name. That's what we are taking care here.

I do not count myself as someone that don't contribute for someone's destruction. Absolutely. I don't know how but this is the reason why I am afraid to rebuke. I am not in the very position to point a speck in someone's eye whereas I too have a speck that I just couldn't get off.

I do not know what to do. 
I wanted it to exist. 
And yes, in order to do it. I need to change. 
Definitely.
Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment