Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Loving what's hate-able.

Today, I just realize how is it really to get out of my shell.

I used to have "my world" and "their world".
When I say "my world", it's everything that's good for me. My world was full of "this is mine", "i want it now", "it's safe here". I never dared to step out of this world.
"Their world" was everything outside mine. These are those things that I hated, the people I don't want to be, everything that will try to hurt me. I shut myself inside "my world" when I know everything's falling apart. I run away. I hide. I deny.

T'was then, I came to know Him.
He made Himself known to me.
He showed His ways to me.
I wanted to see Him but these faces that surrounds me He answered I need to look.
I wanted to hear Him but the thunder, ocean waves, my heartbeat He answered I need to hear.
I wanted to feel Him but in this cold breeze, warm wind hugs, words of love He answered I need to feel.
I wanted to think of Him all day but the Bible He gave to me and said "Let's talk child."

I never imagine to change myself for Someone so important to me.
I never even thought of myself for desperately taking care of my relationship with Him.
He's my life now. Everyday, I wanted to walk together with Him through thick and thin.
I want to be in love with Him forever and ever, 'til the ages cease.

My world was all strictly guarded before. But with one gentle and warm touch, that high and strong wall broke down into pieces. My world that was full of selfishness, darkness, pain, sorrow, regrets found light in Him. As the walls broke down, the I saw the sun shone brightly before me, and there I realize that I am alive. Yes, life, this wonderful gift that was entrusted to me. So beautiful.

Times might get hasty. Days may be rainy and might get me weak. But one thing's for sure. I am saved from the ocean of introvert-ness.

My Master saved me from all this misery.
Praises be to Him forever~
Jesus, my Lord and Savior, my everlasting Praises to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment