Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No to panic mode.

Yesterday, I wasn't all hippy and giddy. I can't chill out. I can't calm down. I was very emotional.

You see, I had my devotion yesterday and I was thinking (too much, I guess) with the FC community. Then I ended up reading Ezekiel 10:1-10 and guess what? I was struck hard. 

The real thing. 
Those words. 
That message. 

Chastening.

Something went to me and I was this frustrated. My chest tightens that it hurts. Then situations started to bombard me down to my knees. I don't really understand what had happened. Twas then I asked for prayers from my friends and asked God for peace of mind, as one of them told me.

As soon as I have become reminded of having peace of God, I had myself caught up in the moment and calmed it down. Breathe in, breathe out.

Nothing can really compare talking, taking all these things to God, to have spiritual family beside you, praying for you, and understand how it feels under that situation.

Late night, before I slept, I typed a message in my cellphone out of what happened - my realization for the day.

I lost my confidence in Him.
I lost my strength.
I lost a track of His leading.

But He rescued me.
He brought me back.
He regained my strength;
He refreshed my soul.

So much of how I wanted to be all alone, I ended cradled in His loving, gentle and secured arms.

This was given to me through that experience (from spiritualinspiration.tumblr.com).

“Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see” (Hebrews 11:1, NLT)
So many people today get down and discouraged because they only focus on their present circumstances. They’re constantly dwelling on their problems, what they don’t have, and what’s wrong with them. They don’t realize it, but they’re allowing the enemy to steal their hope. This negative frame of mind is what keeps people from moving forward in life.
Understand today that faith is confidence and assurance about the things we hope for according to the promises of God. Like an arrow, your faith points to the target of hope. If you don’t have hope, that arrow of faith has nothing to aim for. It won’t accomplish anything. But when you keep your hopes up, when you keep expecting and believing, it’s like making that target larger and larger and easier to hit!
Choose today to live with an attitude of expectancy. Don’t focus on your circumstances; focus on your God! Get your hopes up! Take captive every negative thought. As you focus on God’s goodness and faithfulness, you’ll feel that hope inside of you growing. Give your faith a target and move forward confidently in the direction of your dreams!
“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well” (Psalm 139:14, NIV)
Did you know that when you compare yourself to others or wish you were like someone else, it’s like saying He just didn’t do a good job? It’s actually saying, “God, why did You make me subpar? Why did You make me less than?” Realize today, God didn’t make anyone inferior. He didn’t make any person second class. No, you are a masterpiece! You are fully loaded and totally equipped for the race that’s been designed for you!
Today, let your attitude be, “I may not look like someone else or have the job that someone else has. That’s okay. Nobody will ever be a better me. I’m anointed to be me. I’m equipped to be me!” Remember, it’s easy to do what you are equipped to do. Don’t fall into the trap of trying to be like someone else. Accept who God made you to be and embrace the good things He has prepared for you!

All of a sudden, those words were blown into life. 
Just when I knew about it, God breathed into those words and were has become alive.
 
Thank you, Jesus.
Thank you my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment