Sunday, June 24, 2012

Boho Fashion is in. Bohemian Rhapsody

So Boho fashion is in eh? Wew. This reminds me of a certain star who's fashion ever since was Bohemian. Totally cool. Totally beautiful. Know who I mean? Vanessa Hudgens. Haha. Well, let's forget about the Vanessa-Zac break up thing or those things that Vanessa did back then. Let's try to see how and why I love her style. If only I have all the riches in the world, her style would've been easy. Anyways, I have enough. I'm good enough. Let's dissect her style then.

Her very charming and eye catching beauty. There's definitely no question to it. Her smile. Her eyes. Very captivating. Her being suits bohemian style.

First up, her hairstyle.
She really has a beautiful long wavy hair. Perfect for the boho style. Ever since she started in hollywood, i loved that part of her - her hair. :)

 bohemian hair for all seasons
 bohemian rhapsody
 summer bohemian hair
 bohemian bun hairstyle

Now, let's go with her fashion. I really like the bohemian style. It suits tan-skinnred-medium-body-type. Her make up is simple yet elegant. The boho fashion can be all the ragged ,sexy , beautiful and glamorous feminine type. The fashion calls for simplicity and serenity.











I think Bohemian style really suits summer, don't ya think?

Vanessa Hudgens ♥
Bahemian ♥
 
So here are some to follow who are into for bohemian style:

No comments:

Post a Comment