Sunday, June 3, 2012

The hand.

ugh~ so humiiid >..<


anyways, i need to get back writing.


God tells me that I am not weak, yet as a girl i need to be gentle in my ways. He even encourages me to be courageous in my stand and to get stronger every time i'm facing things that definitely would test my faith.


In everything we do, the enemy would always try to get in the way. It would either the enemy would try to destruct us before, during or after the time that we have decided to give it to God. Now, as for my experience, I just happen to realize that what happened was really a test of how firm will I be with my covenant with Him.


He's been telling me to do this, and that. He keeps on calling my name, yet I was all drowned in my slumber. What a sleepyhead I have been. Hands up; I surrender.


He told me to reschedule my prayer time.
He called my name.
He told me that loving is a choice; Love is the power He gave us within.
He told me to never stop dreaming.
He told me to look at the cross in front of me.
He told me to live a life that is limitless.
He told me to refocus myself back to the Father - whatever is going on.
He told me that the dream I've been asking is already in me - it may seem impossible but His power will supersede my ability and His greatness of His power will bring to pass every dream and desires He have placed in me.
He told me that He is BIG.
He told me that if I've got problems, I should pray for others aside from myself - it's no longer about me; besides, seeing that those people you have prayed for has been delivered will re-freshen you from getting burnt-out.
He told me that I need to take a grip of the situations around me - He wants me to handle it choosing love.
He told me to not be entangled with emotions again, to be slow in anger and words.

Hihi. :D Looking for what on what lies ahead.



No comments:

Post a Comment