Monday, June 4, 2012

Free Hug

A hug can lower the blood pressure.

Just a while ago, I saw my little cousin being beaten by her mom and it just breaks my heart.
Let's say after such a long time, I wasn't used of seeing those kind of things again. It was a long time a go when I myself realized I was beaten by my mum. Well, I guess it went to hard that it didn't have any positive effect on me aside from fear. Oui. Probably, adults nowadays think that one way of hastening a person in this generation should be physically - i bet it also existed long time ago, but since this country is very family and church doctrine oriented it helped in lowering the case of child abuse. 

I wonder how barbaric the world could've been if Christianity wasn't introduced.
I wander how bitter every generation could've been.
I wonder if there's redemption from themselves.

The time I started carrying the word Christian within me, it was such a great relief. I am slowly becoming optimistic and I can say that I am improving with self-control. It is all thanks to Jesus ♥ And remembering what happened just now really pains me. My chest tightens for the tears my little cousin has shed. I mean, I just realized that too much usage of words, loud and deep voices, painful physical discipline weren't supposed to be in that situation.

Children.
I believe, if one understands this word well there will be lots of free-spirited children in this world. Those children that brings joy to every person they meet; those children that would really make them shine wherever they go.

They don't deserve harsh words. They don't deserve even a lay of finger. They don't deserve a painful disdain glare.

They are just bunch of kids, still wandering the world. I believe the span of being a child is short and that's when there world starts to bright. If we, those who are older than them brings the darkness we've got, we've known, don't you think its unfair that they won't be that person they should've been because of the restrictions, the limitations, the fear we have gotten into them? We need to wake up!

I love my tita. I love my dear cousin too. My tita is the one person I really cherish the most aside from my family and friends. She's one closest to my heart, she's the one to make me love that little angel she and her wife had brought into this world.

My tito's bitterness.
My mom's bitterness.
My dad's bitterness.
My tita's bitterness.

These all, I have seen - from them to the people around me; I wouldn't exclude myself from that. The time I learned that life could've been better if there was this and that, I knew I started to get bitter. Under that kind of state makes the person resent the past, wants to roll it over again and change it, then have its own way. Selfish isn't it?

My little cousin has a fever. And my tita's got a hard itchy and painful upper name.
The situation makes me sad. The situation makes me think "this was the reason why i am like this: aloof, taking things alone and serious, impatient, despicable". 

Well, I'm blessed that salvation has already come upon me. I am no longer the person that I thought I am. So how do you think will these family around me handle every situation? From the fact that they have known; from what they think it's best. Don't you think there's another way better than that?

Jesus. It's all because of Him that I was able to realize these things. His compassion. His love for every people around Him - young or old.

Healing. That's what this household needs.
Just this moment, I have decided to be steadfast in prayer for this family, not for their stability in life but also for their salvation.

I know my tita's getting all worked up because she needs to work hard for survival.
I know my cousin just wanted to play and have friends  because it's first day of school.
Well there's no stopping in it. No depriving of it. No more holding back.
I wanted them to know and understand that life is beautiful; life is more than the limitations we've got in our minds. And that's because of Jesus. He's the one who made us from from all of the things that holds us back from living a beautiful life.

Sure Imma give a tight hug for my little cousin tomorrow~


Someday, definitely someday, I need to make them meet Him.

I am blessed to have them.
Thank you O God for making me a part of this family.
I believe Redemption has just come into this household.
Let Your mighty hand heal their wounded hearts.
Father, I am not deserving of coming before You and speak my petitions;
but O God, let me be and hear my petitions for my beloved family.
Lord, Hear that you have revived me into a new person
and so I believe You could do the same to them.
Lord, You alone can heal the unseen wounds.
Lord, You alone can carry the unseen burdens.
Lord, You alone can wipe the unseen tears within our souls.
O Lord, make us rise up from Your forgiveness
for You are Beyond O Lord.
Hallelujiah! Praise the Lord Forever!
Holy Spirit of God, continue to move in our lives.
Continue to convict us of the Father's righteousness
that we may live a life pleasing unto Him.
O Father, thank You for allowing Jesus to die on the cross
that we may restore our broken relationship with You.
O Jesus, my Lord, thank You for proving to us
that living a life following the Father is nothing to fear
but something to cherish, to nourish, to be for our own good.
Thank You for making us worthy once again 
from the condemnation of ourselves and be called Your sibling,
Your little lamb, Your servant, Your beloved.
Forever, my heart will sing praises for You.
Forever, my soul will bow down and worship You.
Strengthen us with Your love Father.
Extend our patience and understanding
with Your mercy and forgiveness.
Thank You for the everyday protection,
for the joy You offer,
for the chastening You have brought,
and for the chances You have given.
Thank You for the will that You have given to us.
You sure know what's best for us by making us realize that
life has a lot to offer. We may choose a wrong decision but
it's when we learn what hope is and chooses a to unwind
with the right decision to go on. 
Lord, You made us enjoy life with the choices.
Lead us O Lord back into Your arms as our choices, decisions,
perspective lead us into quest.
Hallelujiah O Lord!
Let Your blessings pour out to Your people.
Have Your way in us;
Let Your will be done always.
In Jesus name I pray,
AMEN and AMEN.
^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment