Sunday, June 17, 2012

Manga :)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama 71 RAWR! Moe moe~ Usui sulking, so cuuute xD
Fairy Tail 287 RAVEN TAIL is unfaaair! I never thought Laxus could be that strong!? I wonder what is Lumen Etoile. I wonder where is Zeref. I wonder what's that Sheila's power. So much left behiiind. :))
One Piece 670 Go Luffy, play with him. HAHAHAHA.
Bleach 496 Their Bankai were stoooolen! >..< 
Naruto 586 "He who forgives and acknowledge himself... that is what it truly means to be strong." Itachi ♥ 
Naruto 587 "First, you must acknowledge yourself as you are." Itachi ♥
Naruto 588 I feel like Naruto is down to its final chapters. Sigh. :/
Naruto 589 When a person is really driven by emotions, he or she will be staying at that state until he/she finds satisfaction. So selfish, hard and close-minded. Sasuke's being a rat. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment