Sunday, June 17, 2012

Feasibility Study

This semester, I'll be having the feasibility-study-subject. This makes me excited. I desire that my group be one of my class' top 3 representative. I'm excited for the paper works, travels, interviews and all-night paper revisions. Hihi. Last friday was the submission of the titles and unfortunately, even 1 of the 5 business proposals that we submitted none was approved. Haha. For sometime, I was all blank. All blame to me for having a 50% score for that quiz because I took the situation for granted. But after yesterday, I got a sudden impression that all delays have God's purpose: leading us to the best study we can have. And this morning, I woke up with eagerness for our feasibility study. God tells me that we don't need a very complicated study, we only need Him. I remembered my friend last year told me that one group who was included to the top 3 has a very simple study but because of the firmness of their study, they were chosen. So just like that, we don't need to complicate ourselves, we only need God's wisdom and leading.

Lord, teach me how to bring Glory in Your name in this study.
My soul shivers in excitement and leaps for joy.
Lord, I will press on and look forward for Your help in this study.
Lord, I desire to see Your beauty.
I desire to trust You deeper than I have all this time.
Lord Jesus, have Your way in us.
Thank You Father for the provision of our study.
Whatever it may be, Lord, let Your blessing be upon Your children.
You alone can unite our spirit, mind and hearts.
Holy Spirit of God, work freely in our lives.
Father, it's a pleasure to have Your plan in us.
Praise God! Hallelujiah O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment