Friday, December 28, 2012

A message from Ms. Isabel Gatuslao


Last December 1 2012, some of the media ministers together with some friends who are interested in Graphic Desiging went to Davao for the 2nd Graphicon Seminar. They invited 6 cool designers in every field like: T-shirt design, web design, identity design, video editing (as in superb the coolness of the editing).

Then after the seminar we immediately went to the speakers and had some talk. And as for me, I asked for an autograph from Ms. Isabel Gatuslao, an interior and identity designer, and who is the coolest girl I ever met in my life. She is an Ilonggo and when she speaks the native tongue, she is just so adorable! I was in awe how she gave the rationale of some of her designs; I tell you she falls in love with the font's strokes. And what's more about he is that she's an interior designer, to which I think helped her in being an amazing identity designer as she is right now. She graduated in Iloilo City but worked in Manila since there was no opportunities of interior designing there, as she said. Then 2 years ago, she started identity designing which really hit her. I think she loves renaissance colors. :))





No comments:

Post a Comment