Sunday, December 30, 2012

Girlish things?

Is this being girlish? Sigh. I know there's nothing wrong being girly or something like that but I wanna be cool. 'ya know, COOL, that is. Why you ask? Because I'm not. Because I'm an intro. Well, that's what atleast I'm thinking. The sketch below is made by me. I do love using pencils and do sketching - particularly designing. Everything started during my elementary days wanting to draw some kewl animes, well it should've been as cool as they are. But as I review what I did, I suck. Really. I was laughing with my own designs and drawings. Anyways, I've designed few since the time I stopped from making sketches a few years ago, and I just realized that. But I'm starting again and I don't know what's up with me. HAHA.  

But srsly, I love art and all that is.






No comments:

Post a Comment