Sunday, December 30, 2012

Galaxy is up for 2013!

Before 2013 - yes, 2013 - ends, I wanna try all of these crazy things.

For ze hair, well I wanted a 3 hair color combination of red-violet, flaming red and a bit of blonde at the bottom of my hair. But also, I wanted to try sort of these:



Kewl? Haha. Then GALAXY IS REALLY UP FOR 2013. It's all over lookbook, tumblr and all fashion houses and websites I see. So, let's go for it:

Belive me, this is definitely cool. I haven't tried though,
I like classics and all that is in brown shade.


This is with Bohemian touch, how's that? LALALALIKE it.

This would probably 'ze other side of me.
I wanna try this for the upcoming JPIA night 'ya know? :))

More than finding all of those combination, its more of my style.I'm trying to look for that outfit I saw in lookbook which I was totally head over heels. I have already seen the same clothing to a store near our place but the galaxy skirt isn't available yet.

GALAXY IS BACK. Believe me, its starting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment